Portable Wheelchair Lifts
The Mobilift CX is an affordable, multi-purpose wheelchair lift that provides handicap access to stages, outdoor bleachers, and elevated platforms.
Over 1000 units are used in schools, colleges, universities, churches, auditoriums, historic buildings and other sites across North America and the UK.
Wheelchair Lifts for Stages and Porches
Unlike most vertical platform lifts the Mobilift CX is manually powered so it is easy to use, highly portable, and requires no electricity. The absence of batteries, hydraulic and electric components makes the wheelchair lift extremely reliable and virtually maintenance free.
Mobilifts can be customized to accommodate unique situations, minimizing the chance that you will have to incur costly structural modifications to your facility such as installing a wheelchair ramp system or an elevator. With it’s reasonable purchase price, the Mobilift CX is an economical way to make your location wheelchair accessible immediately.
Being highly portable means it can provide handicapped access to more than one part of the same facility. Many school districts use the lift indoors to provide access to stages for year-round activities such as band practice. In the spring the lift can be easily moved outside and wheeled across grassy fields so wheelchair users can access outdoor stages for events such as graduation or commencement ceremonies - ensuring no one misses out on these once-in-a-lifetime experiences.
Mobilift CX Highlights
Fast and Easy to Use
• Easy to operate controls-no special training or expertise is required.
• Manual operation requires just 5 lbs. of crank force to lift a 150 pound load and 11 lbs. of crank force to lift 300 lbs.
• Typical elevation time to maximum height of 60” is 20 seconds.
• Pictogram decals clearly depict the unit’s operating instructions.
• 4 lbs. of pressure is all that is required to start a Mobilift moving on a hard level surface – as easy as moving a shopping cart.
• Self sufficient – no power is required.
• Mobilifts weigh approximately 268 pounds and can be transported in the back of any size pickup truck.
• Low acquisition cost.
• Extremely low maintenance cost.
• Permanent installation or structural modifications are not required.
• Mobilifts have a lifting capacity of 600 lbs.
• All units are factory load tested to 3000 lbs as part of our extensive quality assurance program.
• Proven safe - more than 1000 units in service over the past 13 years.
• Locking cable included to prevent unauthorized use.
• Moveable to reduce exposure to vandalism (vandal resistant shelter available as an option).
• Bridge ramps of varying lengths are available to reach over stairs and other obstacles.
• Left hand side cranking is an option.
• Right hand side loading is available for unique applications.