Portable Wheelchair Lifts for Residences and Buildings
Imagine being able to quickly provide temporary wheelchair access without the cost, delay and space requirements of standard ramps and wheelchair lifts. What would you do? Bring a loved one home from long-term care for the weekend? Welcome out-of-town visitors with mobility issues into your residence or cottage? Make your school stage or church alter accessible to everyone? Provide safe, reliable access to your historic site without making architectural changes? The Mobilift CX is a great way to make these notions a reality!
The Mobilift CX is the easiest way to provide temporary wheelchair accessibility to locations that do not require permanent facilities or where ramps, elevators, and other lifts are not practical/economical. In most cases you can simply roll the Mobilift into position and start providing access immediately – without the headaches of modifying your residence or building.
The Mobilift CX can be used indoors or outdoors and has an unsurpassed 25-year track record of safety and reliability. Over 2500 similar units have been deployed in every kind of environment from the coldest Alaskan winters to the hottest tropical summers. The Mobilift’s proven design and durable manufacturing ensure that it will work anytime it is needed.
Here’s why our customers love and trust the Mobilift CX:
Mobilift CX Highlights
Fast and Easy to Use
- • Easy to operate controls-no special training or expertise is required.
- • Manual operation requires just 5 lbs. of crank force to lift a 150 pound load and 11 lbs. of crank force to lift 300 lbs.
- • Typical elevation time to maximum height of 60” is 20 seconds.
- • Pictogram decals clearly depict the unit’s operating instructions.
- • 4 lbs. of pressure is all that is required to start a Mobilift moving on a hard level surface – as easy as moving a shopping cart.
- • Self sufficient – no power is required.
- • Mobilifts weigh approximately 268 pounds and can be transported in the back of any size pickup truck.
- • Low acquisition cost.
- • Extremely low maintenance cost.
- • Permanent installation or structural modifications are not required.
- • Mobilifts have a lifting capacity of 600 lbs.
- • All units are factory load tested to 3000 lbs as part of our extensive quality assurance program.
- • Proven safe - more than 1000 units in service over the past 15 years.
- • Locking cable included to prevent unauthorized use.
- • Moveable to reduce exposure to vandalism (vandal resistant shelter available as an option).
- • Bridge ramps of varying lengths are available to reach over stairs and other obstacles.
- • Left hand side cranking is an option.
- • Right hand side loading is available for unique applications.